things i am scared of doing:
- ordering food in a restaurant
- walking down a busy high street on my own
- talking to people on the phone
- eating in front of people
- asking for help in a shop
- meeting new people
- being in a big crowd of people with a lot of people i don’t know
the future looks bright for me
things for my minus five followers who most likely do not give a crap, but still.
it’s late, I’ve been studying philosophy for three days (according to Sartre, people are not like scissors or refridgerators. That’s legit what my book said. Try and find a life lesson in that)
like caps lock. and not use proper capitals or structure.
I pretty much become obnoxious.
- Me: //falls//
- Granddaughter: GRANDMA ARE YOU OKAY?
- Me: //laughs// HELP I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP
- Granddaughter: Grandma this isn't the time for your old 2000 jokes!
- Me: WATCH OUT WE GOT A BADASS OVER HERE
- Granddaughter: GRANDMA!
- Me: YOLO